FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Melanie Gravdal
HUNGRY FOR PALATE-PLEASING THEMED CRUISES?
AVALON DELIVERS IN 2016
LITTLETON, Colorado – April 29, 2015 – Thanks to an increased interest in themed cruises, in the past five years, Avalon Waterways has grown its culinary, wine and beer-themed offerings by more than 300 percent (300%). In 2016, the river cruise company is providing travelers six (6) wine-themed itineraries, three (3) beer-focused special interest cruises and one (1) departure meant to help travelers indulge in their culinary cravings.
“For those travelers who are hungry to explore their passions along Europe’s rivers, we’re offering our most robust selection ever of wine, beer and culinary cruises in 2016,” said Patrick Clark, managing director of Avalon Waterways. “Our special interest cruises sell out early year-over-year. It’s easy to understand why. On these special departures, our guests – in the company of others who share their passion – enjoy onboard presentations by experts and additional food, wine or beer-focused activities at no additional cost.”
Wine Appreciation Cruises:
Palates will applaud these cruises as travelers learn what to look for in a good wine with help from distinguished wine authorities, visits to wine villages and tastings galore.
- Burgundy & Provence – March 21 and October 23 & 27, 2016 departures
- Grand France – March 21, October 18 & 22, 2016 departures
- Rhine & Rhône Revealed – October 22, 2016 departure
- Canals, Vineyards & Paris – October 25, 2016 departure
- The Blue Danube Discovery – October 30, November 2 & 5, 2016 departures
- Grand Danube Cruise – October 26 & 28, 2016 departures
A visit to Europe is even better when it includes a discovery of their famous beers, and these special Avalon departures deliver just that … Prost!
- Danube Dreams – March 30, 2016 departure
- Essential Holland & Belgium – April 12, 2016 departure
- The Blue Danube Discovery – November 9, 2016 departure
Travelers will enter a food lover’s paradise in northern France on this foodie-themed departure.
- Paris to Normandy’s Landing Beaches (or Grand France option) – March 22, 2016 departure
- Grand France – March 22, 2016 departure
BIG SAVINGS ON “SPECIAL INTEREST” CRUISES: Those booking a 2016 cruise early can SAVE 15% on all France river cruises OR SAVE 10% on all 2016 Europe cruises. For details, click here.
For a PDF version of this release, click here.
# # #