FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Melanie Gravdal
“ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS … A RIVER CRUISE”
Avalon Waterways Delivers with 7 Christmas Cruises for 2016
LITTLETON, Colorado – May 20, 2015 – In the last five years, Avalon Waterways has doubled its Christmas-themed departures, giving more travelers more chances to delight in the sights, smells and tastes of Central Europe’s Christmas markets while sailing European waterways via the company’s Suite Ships.
“In addition to increasing our Christmas cruise departures to cater to the growing popularity of festive cruises, we are also offering travelers more diverse itineraries from which to choose the perfect Christmas cruise,” said Patrick Clark, managing director of Avalon Waterways. “Now, they can experience the Christmas traditions found along the Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers. And, in 2016, festive travelers can enjoy all three (3) rivers in one trip on our 17-day Christmastime Zurich to Budapest cruise.”
For travelers interested in enjoying a very, merry Christmas season aboard one of Avalon’s Suite Ships, 2016 offers them seven (7) itineraries – from five (5) to 17 days – from which to choose a great holiday:
- Christmastime in Alsace & Germany (5 days), priced from $1,215 on the Avalon Tranquility II
- Christmas in the Heart of Germany (8 days), priced from $1,773 on the Avalon Tranquility II
- Christmastime on the Danube-Westbound (9 days), priced from $2,133 on the Avalon Impression
- Christmastime on the Danube-Eastbound (9 days), priced from $2,133 on the Avalon Impression
- Christmastime Zurich to Prague (12 days), priced from $2,898 on the Avalon Tranquility II
- Christmastime Frankfurt to Budapest (13 days), priced from $3,375 on the Avalon Tranquility II
- Christmastime Zurich to Budapest (17 days), priced from $4,589 on the Avalon Tranquility II
To download a PDF version of this release, click here.
# # #