FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Melanie Gravdal
CURE FOR CABIN FEVER
Avalon Waterways Invites Cruisers Back with Sailings They Can Bank On
LITTLETON, Colorado – January 5, 2021 – Small-ship sailing along the Rhine River with Avalon Waterways offers travelers the “suitest,” safest, quickest and most direct path back to cruising in 2021. The chance to dive into off-the-beaten-path adventures in storybook settings where happiness and Rieslings flow. With an unparalleled entry price ($1,499*), not-so-common-cabins with the widest-views in river cruising, not to mention award-winning Suite Ships® with wide-open spaces, fresh air and fresher perspectives – plus more excursions with fewer passengers – Avalon offers the cure for Cabin Fever.
“With Avalon, it’s possible to cruise without a crowd, explore new cultures with ease and sail in intimate, off-the-beaten-path settings,” said Pam Hoffee, managing director of Avalon Waterways. “Aboard our spacious, state-of-the-art Suite Ships, travelers enjoy the company of an expert Cruise Director, appealing crew-to-passenger ratios, the attention they deserve and seamless dock-and-go sightseeing. And, with its breadth of handsome harbors, intriguing ‘bucket list’ cities and quaint villages – across five countries – the Rhine will redefine the cruise experience for travelers in 2021.”
The Rhine, Redesigned:
Just as the Rhine is the only waterway to feature dozens of castles in as many miles, Avalon Waterways is the only river cruise operator that invites travelers to customize their Rhine River experience with dozens of choices, including:
- More itineraries. With nearly two dozen cruise itineraries in its Rhine vacation portfolio, Avalon offers more ways to discover the Rhine River Valley, year-round, than any other river cruise line.
- Greater flexibility. Avalon’s Rhine itineraries range from 5 to 16 days, offering travelers a wide selection of vacations to suit a variety of needs and schedules.
- Greater affordability. Only Avalon Waterways provides Rhine river cruise vacations priced from $1,499* giving travelers the chance to dip their toes in the small ship cruise experience.
- More customization. Avalon’s exclusive Avalon Choice® excursion menu offers vacation personalization with a varied selection of Classic, Active and Discovery sightseeing options. An Avalon Adventure Host℠ is also on-hand for on-your-own activities and adventures.
- More immersion. Avalon Waterways is the only river cruise company that offers Active & Discovery cruises, a collection of itineraries with a selection of more active and culturally immersive experiences.
- More time. With YourWay cruising, Avalon Waterways is also the only river cruise company that invites travelers to seamlessly add time in European cities – with included sightseeing and transfers – before and after each cruising vacation.
- More views. No other river cruise company provides travelers an entire fleet of Suite Ships featuring one-of-a-kind Panorama Suites℠, Open-Air Balconies℠, and beds that face the Rhine views on two full decks.
- More Peace-of-Mind. Avalon Waterways’ travel bookings automatically come with a Peace of Mind Travel Plan, free of charge. This plan gives you flexibility to move your booking to another destination, vacation or brand, if needed, before final payment.
“Gifting cruisers a sail through time and tales, the Rhine River is a fabled waterway that is as fitting for first-time river cruisers as it is for seasoned travelers,” added Hoffee. “With one-of-a-kind sightseeing and second-to-none panoramic views, Avalon offers the cruising vacation travelers can bank on in 2021.”
Sample Rhine River “Cures” for Cabin Fever:
- A Taste of the Rhine (5 days; Frankfurt to Amsterdam)
- The Heart of Germany (6 days; Nuremberg to Frankfurt)
- Romantic Rhine (7 days; Amsterdam to Basel)
- Active & Discovery on the Rhine (8 days; Frankfurt to Amsterdam)
- Canals, Vineyards & Castles (8 days; Amsterdam to Remich)
BOOK NOW & SAVE: Enjoy $299 AIR, PLUS SAVE up to $2,000/couple on select 2021/2022 Europe river cruises. For details, click here.
# # #